Features and Benefits
The Work Style Analyser is a self-report psychometric questionnaire which has been specifically designed for use in business. It provides a very valuable and accurate insight into the work styles of individuals and facilitates an open feedback conversation based on an informed hypothesis.
In this one questionnaire, the 5 WSA profiles cover all areas of work style preference:
- Work Style
Why choose the Work Style Analyser?
- Valid, reliable & robust - built on solid foundations of rigorous research and multiple work-based trials with the input of real HR and L&D professionals and validated in the work-place using real people and real organisations.
- Versatile - valuable tool in a wide variety of business contexts. Used for personal coaching, leadership & management development; team development and conflict management; talent management, recruitment and assessment centres.
- Pragmatic, accurate and easy to use - designed for immediate and practical application in the work place with a jargon-free and common sense-approach.
- Efficient - explores a broad range of perspectives in just one test.
- Candidate-friendly - quick to complete and a positive, non-threatening experience for the analysed delegate. No 'boxing' into types and no psychobabble.
- Powerful online application - gives Analysts convenience, flexibility and peace of mind. Accessible from all devices, including mobile phones, iPads, Notebooks and Tablets.
- Accessible - the Accreditation Programme does not require a BPS Level A or B qualification.
The Work Style Analyser will help you ...
- Identify strengths and development areas of individuals, teams and leaders
- Design appropriate development plans
- Increase motivation, confidence and communication
- Optimise team effectiveness through increased integrity, understanding and respect
- Identify and retain high performers and leaders
- Make objective selection decisions
- Align management capability to business strategy
- Improve organisational performance by optimising the effectiveness of your people